Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Super Sexy in Black



Had these new panels made today with work's laser cutting machine... (Thank you again Tim!) I have buffed out the black acrylic's glossy sheen with some wire wool. It has a brushed matte effect now. It looked way too shiny before, so I think this now looks much better and should be less prone to showing up scratches. I'm popping it down to Laser Are Us tomorrow morning to get it stencilled with the letters. I had a bit of a sleepless night yesterday worrying about the fact that the Primary 6 panel was changing from grey to black (just how sad am I???!?!) But I am really, really liking the black now. It looks much more uniform with both panels in the same colour. It's really starting to look like a super duper sexy piece of kit. Obviously that is my opinion and i am biassed, but my work colleagues seem impressed also... perhaps they are just being polite....

No comments:

Post a Comment